Calendar of the next sessions
Summer courses – intensive 2 weeks
Take advantage of the summer to practice your French !
- Adult, Teenager
- From Monday to Friday
- 9.30am-12.30pm every day for classes + 1-2.30pm on Wednesday and Friday for activities
- From A1 to B2
- From 398€
- Duration: 2 weeks
Learn more before you take the plunge! Our courses are flexible and can be adapted to your needs and availability.
Number of participants
From 6 to 13 partipants – From 16 years old.
- From Monday 4th July to Friday 15th July
- From Monday 18th July to Friday 29th July
- From Monday 1st August to Friday 12st August
- From Tuesday 16th August to Friday 26th August
Organisation of the sessions
- Morning classes to revise your French from Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 12.30pm : group classes by level every morning to work on the basics, revise or consolidate your knowledge!
- Afternoon activities to practice your French, Wednesdays and Fridays from 1pm to 2.30pm : After the break, come and share convivial moments in French with a teacher. Meetings, discussions and visits are on the programme, follow the guide!
You will also have the opportunity to practise your French with other learners in order to develop your oral fluency.
– Examples of activities proposed: guided tour of Brussels, meetings over lunch, treasure hunt, etc. Detailed programme of activities to be announced later. –
One hour of class equal to 55 mins of teaching time
Total duration of the course : 27 hours of French classes and 6 hours of activities
No book is required for this course.
Dowload our survival kit and join us this summer!
Find the course that suits your needs and your ... budget with our comparison table!
Découvrez notre programme de réduction
Benefit from a 5% discount from the second consecutive registration!
Student / Jobseeker
Benefit from a 5% discount on your first registration*.
Get a 10€ discount if you register 7 days before the start of the session!
Payment in three instalments possible*
Payment in three instalments possible with our partner Alma
AFBE learner benefits: an exclusive cultural offer
- Culturethèque: your free digital media library
- Access to exclusive events with our partners
- Cultural outings: learn differently, twice a month
- Free cinema tickets in partner cinemas, to be won by competition.
Votre cours à l'AFBE
Sign up for one of our sessions and start learning French in Brussels!
A gentle learning experience, one evening per week.
Before selecting my course, I take a free French level test (30min).
Following the result, I select a French course adapted to my level.
I finalise my registration by paying in one or more instalments.
Notice: Undefined index: course-detail-page-url in /var/www/vhosts/alliancefr.be/subdomains/dev.alliancefr.be/app/plugins/aec-kiosque/public/class-aec-shortcodes.php on line 126
Notice: Undefined index: class-types-to-filter-by in /var/www/vhosts/alliancefr.be/subdomains/dev.alliancefr.be/app/plugins/aec-kiosque/public/class-aec-shortcodes.php on line 521
Why learn French with us?
The expertise of French as a Foreign Language
Take advantage of quality teaching, innovative and labelled Alliance Française which allows you to receive teaching from the worldwide network of Alliances Françaises.Our teaching expertise
Immersive, inclusive and cultural learning of French
A taste for learning French also includes immersion in Belgian, French and wider Francophone cultures.
By joining the Alliance Française Brussels-Europe, you will have privileged access to our digital media library and to a multitude of exclusive cultural events!Culture
An internationally recognized examination center
Wish to validate your French skills officially? We set up the DELF diploma and the Test de Connaissance en Français (TCF), and value them thanks to official and recognized exams.Discover the exams'
Modern premises in the heart of Brussels
Our premises are located in the European district in a pleasant, modern, well-equipped classrooms with comfortable furniture. We guarantee that you will learn in the best conditions possible!Read more'