The TCF Québec is a test of linguistic standard in French, in line with the standards for the Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion (MIDI).
It certifies the French skills of people willing to immigrate in Québec.Register now
- Adult, Teenager
- Immigration to Québec
- From A1 to C2
- Diploma valid for 2 years
Browse below the different sessions available to validate your learning of French!
|Level||Written examination||Oral examination|
|N/A||7 July 2022||7 July 2022|
This test involves four examinations:
- Oral comprehension examination (35 minutes)
- Written comprehension examination (1 hour)
- Oral expression examination (12 minutes)
- Written expression examination (1 hour)
Fee : 225€
All registrations are nominative and non-transferable. Postal charges for sending diplomas or certificates are not included in the examination fee. For more information, please consult our general sales conditions.
Course of the exam
The exam is taken on computer / on paper.
Your photo will be taken on the day of the French exam. Don’t forget to bring your passport when you take the test. If other administrative requirements are necessary, you will be informed in advance
You will receive your official invitation by e-mail at the latest two weeks before the start of the collective tests.
Results and diploma
Your results will be sent to you by e-mail at the latest 10 weeks after the end of the session. A certificate of achievement may be issued to you by email.
Your diploma will be available 3 months after your exam at the reception of the Alliance Française de Bruxelles-Europe. It can be sent to you on request (postal charges at your expense).
Candidates with special needs
The Alliance Française de Bruxelles-Europe provides any candidate who reports a disability affecting a physical, sensory, mental, cognitive or psychic function, with the material facilities or staff assistance to enable him/her to take part in the tests. This will allow him/her to participate in the session under working conditions that re-establish equality between candidates. He/She can be exempted from one of the skills if an adaptation is not possible.
For this purpose:
- The candidate must indicate his or her disability at the time of registration and as soon as possible so that the examination center can put in place the appropriate arrangements.
- They must provide an official document from a medical authority indicating the diagnosis and specifying the recommended accommodations for a foreign language exam.
- This certificate should not be more than 2 years old from the date of the tests.
Do not delay, there is a limited number of places per session!